Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update

Hello, just thought I'd outline what I plan to do over the next few weeks. I'll be releasing a few smaller poems here and there, but I am currently working on a newer/more major project. I'll be releasing new sections of the project here, so check up and maybe you'll see some rough drafts or something. Hopefully it will build into some lord of the rings type epicness. Have a good one everybody.



Room of a thousand keys

I was locked in a spacious room

and upon the walls I could see

photographs and paintings rich,

and even taller libraries.

hanging from thinly strung strings

were many shining keys,

and I walked about this room, studying its luxuries.

every amusement and every novelty

could not distract from my noticing

that there were no doors to this room,

but one thousand keys.


No comments:

Post a Comment